Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I am so happy to share another fundraiser for our girls. Hand-made Angel pins! I have worn it as a pin and right now it is hanging on my car mirror hoping that it catches someones eye! I am asking for a donation of $10.00 each.

They are hand-made from muslin, and the wings are fashioned from tulle. I have most every birthstone color, and I also have light blue, light pink and hot pink. You get to choose what wing color you would like your angel to be. I chose light pink because they are girls! They also have crystal bead(s) that hang from the angels hands, as if they are holding the little one(s) in their hand.

If you are interested, please click the donation button and also email me with your address so I can send you your custom designed Angel!

Thank you so much! And please check our family page for further fundraising! Our family really appreciates your help bringing them home!







No comments:

Post a Comment